There are many benefits to joining EWI Seattle!
- Monthly dinner networking events
- Professional development
- Leadership opportunities through board positions and committees
- Community service
If you are looking for an organization of professionals who join together in community spirit to positively influence their companies, co-workers and their cities, then EWI is for you!
If you are a business professional who enjoys making things happen, EWI is for you!
If you have a collaborative spirit and a giving heart, EWI is for you!
- EWI members consist of employed business professionals, at all levels of business including CEO’s, Entrepreneurs, Executive Assistants and Sales Managers
- EWI membership is recorded in the name of the firm. A firm may have up to three member representatives.
- EWI dues are annually assessed and comprised of both national and local Chapter dues
- Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal Income Tax purposes. Approximately 6% of the membership dues are non-deductible as a business expense (see Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993).
How to Join
For more information on joining, please browse the documents below or reach out to our membership team.
Contact EWI at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write membership in the subject line. We will get back to you as soon as possible.